Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Unlocked Cellphone, International Version, 16GB, Blue
- List Price:
- Buy New: $243.89
as of 10/5/2015 16:31 CDT details
- You Save: $655.11 (73%)
- Seller:WorldWide Distributors
- Sales Rank:9,850
- Color:Pebble Blue
- Operating System:Android OS, v4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 2.8 x 0.3
- Legal Disclaimer:3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 *
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Warranty:Comes with a return policy of 30 days and 2 years manufacturers warranty in Europe. You can claim the warranty by yourself at Samsung Europe or ship the phone in case of a warranty to our office in Germany, where our technicians will handle the claim for you and send the phone back in the US after the repair.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:will update
- Release Date:July 30, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Region Based
- Dimensions 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
The Galaxy S III is powered by Samsung's Exynos quad-core 1.4GHz processor, which is based on the the ARM Cortex A9. It has a 4.8-inch super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1280-by-720 pixels, which is housed in a shell that is 8.6 millimeters thick and weighs 133 grams.
4.8" Amoled HD screen
The S3's enormous screen feels big in the hand, although the device is just 16 per cent larger than its predecessor, the 20 million selling S2.
The phone tracks your eyes, so as long as you're looking at it, the display won't dim or turn off.
If you've got a contact on your screen, there's no need to hit call: simply hold the device up to your face and the number will be dialed automatically.
Burst shot and best photo
The 8MP camera now offers a 20-shot burst mode and will choose the best photo for you. Photos are now possible at the same time as video filming.
Face Zoom and Slide Show:
Double tap a face to zoom in; automatic slide show generation zooms in on faces as individual pictures for pictures with lots of people.
Social network and camera integration:
Automatic tagging of pictures, and the option to send images directly to those identified in them, called Buddy Photo Share, or display social media profile information on screen. Group Tag lets you tag multiple people in one go, if you set up a group first.
That's S for Samsung, not Siri. This feature allows you to control your phone through voice, eg to turn up the volume, and to ask it questions.
High speed file transfer via NFC and WiFi Direct, between two phones touched together, operating at up to 300Mbps.
Pop Up Play:
Play video in a window on any homescreen.
All Share Play and Cast:
Share your S3's screen to a TV, or use the screen as a remote control.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © 2012 My Hot Electronics Store - All rights reserved.